~ David E. Jackson
• • •
Hi, my name is Glyn Dewis and I’m a Photographer, Retoucher, Trainer and Photoshop World Instructor currently based just outside of Oxford in the UK.
Working both Nationally and Internationally my main area of work sees me shooting Promotional and Commercial material for Industry Professionals, Physique Athletes, Musicians, Bands and Up and Coming Actors.
An Adobe Community Professional, I teach Workshops and 1-1 Coaching specifically covering all aspects of Adobe® Photoshop® from the Basics through to Advanced Retouching Techniques, and am also available for National and International Speaking/Talks, Seminars and Workshops on both Photography & Photoshop.
Feel free to get in touch by phone or email, whichever you prefer, but in the mean time I look forward to working with you,
• • •
- Having seen Glyn’s photos and all the behind the scenes work he had done I decided that he was the person I wanted to do my promotional shoot. The day of the shoot was fantastic ; we all had so much fun. i am so grateful to have worked with Glyn, my promo photos and video look amazing. I’m that pleased with the level of his work that I’ve recommended him to my music industry peers for their promo work too. ~ Chanel Fusco
- Glyn’s photographs captured the emotion with a unique vision ~ Julia Sharpe
- Been on an amazing Photoshop workshop run by the talented Glyn Dewis :0) ~ Lee Ramsden
- Just home from the best photoshop / retouching workshop ever. Very slick and professional a credit to Glyn and superb facilities at the studio ~ Graeme Clark
- Glyn, brilliant Character Portrait Workshop mate, really enjoyed it. Dave Clayton did a fantastic job as the model and a cracking studio. Cheers guys – had a great day ~ Steve Bryson
- Thanks Glyn for a great day yesterday. Was good to meet everyone. Loved the curry ~ Colette Wilks
- Thanks guys, had a great afternoon,was good to meet you both! Learnt a load of cool tricks, and enjoyed it!! ~ James Hole
• • •
Scott Kelby’s Photoshop Insider Blog:
For a little more in depth and maybe too honest account of who and what I am you could always check this out
It’s Guest Blog Wednesday featuring Glyn Dewis! [Link]