Just a quick post today to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that came along, modelled and helped out at my Dynamic Duo Workshop workshop this past weekend.
This was the first workshop where I teamed up with my buddy Kieron Nevison to teach a 2 Day Workshop covering Photography and Photoshop / Retouching.
I’ll be posting more about the weekend over the next few days including Behind the Scenes video from both days, pictures and final retouched images.
In the mean time though, again a MASSIVE thanks to everyone involved for making it such an INCREDIBLE weekend!!!
Attendees – For being so keen, travelling considerable distances, open and willing to learn new things, fun, generous, helping out and being a GREAT Team
Mick – Owner of Halifax Boxing Gym who despite having a lot on his plate at the moment still ensured the venue on Day 1 was top notch and ready.
Rob Worrincy and Lee Paterson – For modelling and working so damn hard and being such fun to work with.
Lee No:2 for coming along last minute and modelling to give the attendees the opportunity to photograph his tattoos and create completely different images.
Sue Nevison aka Dr No – For taking care of the little things that make such a BIG difference
Don Nevison – For making those extra trips to ensure kit was on hand
Staff at the Imperial Crown Hotel, Inn Cognito, Catering and finally…
Kieron for doing an amazing job joining me in teaching (his very first workshop) … you ROCKED my friend!
• • •
- Thanks Glyn and Kieron. It has been an absolute tremendous weekend of photography, photoshop and lots of laughs ~ Mike Bartlett
- Fab weekend. Thank you. It was inspiring loved the great tips and bag of theatrical tricks! ~ Jane Ryman
- I’ll echo what Mike, Manda & Dave have said. This was a cracking weekend of photography & photoshop training. Both you & Kieron were great hosts, and terrific instructors. You make a great team! I’m already looking forward to the next workshop you guys run. Well done the pair of you! ~ Frank Docherty
- Very well done Glyn and Kieron it was great. Sad it’s finished – over far too quickly as we were all enjoying it sooooo much. Great to meet the other delegates and so pleased I have met you and Kieron. You both gave us all lots of good top notch information and tips so now its now practice, practice, practice. See you both again. Thanks ~ Dave Jagger
- Most thanks should go to you Glyn and Kieron for a great weekend. Hope to do it again some time very soon. Thanks also to Lee, Lee, Rob, Sue, the Inn Cognito, all at Halifax Boxing Club and the oft named but always invisible Nigel.~ John Ashton
Have a great day whatever you’re up to; I’m off for a strong coffee now having got home at early hours of the morning o’clock,
Catch you tomorrow,